Are you an Occupational Therapist who specialises in Neurology?
Our client has an exciting position available for a band 6 Occupational Therapist to join their Neurology unit, within a well-established Specialist private practice team in Bedfordshire. The post is available to start as soon as possible, working 26.5 hours over a working week.
The post-holder will provide specialist occupational therapy assessment and treatment for an adult resident group with complex, acquired neurological disorders such as stroke, traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury and neuro diseases. The successful candidate will also be responsible for the development, and clinical training and supervision of junior, student and assistant occupational therapists.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method, the PAYE equivalent will be £21-27 per hour.
Duties within this role will include:
• Carrying out brain injury assessments
• Working within a multidisciplinary team
• Providing support for carers and family – advice on care plans after discharge
• Setting realistic client centred goals to help with development
• Neuro splinting and casting
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be HCPC registered
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Hold a full drivers licence and have own vehicle
Pulse can offer you:
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• HireVue online interviews
• Advice and support from our dedicated and experienced team of consultants
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
• Daily payroll
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
*terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.