Pulse has a client who is looking for a MSK Physiotherapist to join their new and developing team.
The MSK Physiotherapist will manage a busy and varied caseload with support from the clinical management team and provide a great balance of autonomy and support. They will handle assessment and treatment of patients and design effective rehab programmes. The post hold will be working with management to continuously develop the clinic.
It is compulsory for all applicants to have a degree or equivalent in Physiotherapy and hold CSP and HCPC registration. They must also have a minimum of 2 years post-graduate experience. Flexible with willingness to work some evenings and possibly Saturdays and own transport would be advantageous.
What they offer:
• A competitive salary approximately £24,000-£28,000
• 25 days annual leave
• Pension scheme
• Manage your own caseload using the latest evidence-based practices
• Ongoing CPD support and in-service training
• Support from senior members of the clinical team
• Opportunity to get involved with business development
• Career progression with a rapidly expanding company
Pulse are Specialists in providing the NHS, Community and private healthcare sector with qualified Physiotherapists both in the UK and Internationally.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.