Pulse is now recruiting for a Band 6 MSK Physiotherapist to join a team based in Bradford. Driving a car is not essential.
The ideal candidates will be available for immediate start, working Monday-Friday 8:00am-16:00pm. This is a temporary role ending on 07/10/17. MSK and chronic pain management experience would be beneficial.
Duties within this role will include:
- Devising, implementing and revising relevant treatment programmes
- Advising carers on implementing treatment programmes and training other professionals in therapy delivery
- Monitoring and evaluating clients' progress
- Educate patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions
- Be legally responsible and accountable
- Working with patients on plans after discharging
- Assessment and treatment of caseload, Fracture clinic, MSK based in an Outpatient setting
- Dealing with GP Referrals
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be HCPC registered
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
- Have previous experience in a similar role
In return, Pulse can offer you:
- Free training
- Support and advice from our team of friendly and dedicated consultants
- SRE team of trained phlebotomists
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for building CV and gaining experience
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
- Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply*
Please contact our team for more information, or fill out the below form to apply.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.