Pulse is actively seeking a band 6 MSK physiotherapist based within the surrounding area of Lancashire.
The suitable candidate will be required to have previous exposure within orthopaedics, respiratory and care of the elderly.
The position is on a full time basis for the duration of approximately 6-8 weeks and is available for immediate start. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading and busy NHS trust
In order to be considered for this position you must have the following;
• A relevant degree qualification
• HCPC registration
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Fantastic rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and specialist advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly consultant
• Extensive support from the wider recruitment team
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time or full time
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
To apply for this role, please complete the application form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.