Pulse is looking for a band 6 inpatient physiotherapists, for a role based in Warrington. The candidate will need to have experience in treating trauma, and musculoskeletal disorders. This is a locum position to start as soon as possible and will be required from 6 – 8 weeks.
An overview of the roles responsibilities;
- Work with a client to help them achieve a fulfilled and satisfied state in life.
- Work independently and effectively manage work load.
- Assess and plan safe and appropriate discharge plans.
- Work effectively under pressure and a fast paced environment.
- Work with people of all ages to help them overcome the effects of disability caused by physical or psychological illness, ageing or accident.
- Writing and maintaining confidential client case notes and reports, as well as information for clients, carers and other professionals.
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Access to exclusive vacancies.
- Support and specialist advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly consultant.
- Extensive support from the wider recruitment team.
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area.
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part and full time.
Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
* terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.