Pulse is currently recruiting for a Band 6 MSK physiotherapist located in the area of Swindon. The placement is easily accessible with regular buses running to and from the main line train station, therefore having a car is not required. Also accommodation can be provided if needed.
The post is available to start on the 29th of August offering full time hours, working 8am-4pm for a 4 week period. The right candidate will be working as part of a MSK team, treating patients with a mix of MSK related injuries such as personal injury, whiplash or sports related injury.
Duties may include:
- Assessment and treatment of own caseload – MSK clients
- Working within the fracture clinic
- Dealing with GP referrals for clients
- Effectively managing own caseload
- Being professionally and legally responsible for own work
- Management of clients experiencing chronic pain
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- A relevant degree/qualification
- HCPC Registered
- Previous experience in a similar role
What can Pulse offer you?
- Support and specialist advice from a friendly, experienced and dedicated consultant
- SRE team of trained phlebotomists
- Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
- HireVue online interviews
- Free training
- Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (which is not effected by IR35)
- Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Flexible hours that you can meet your needs whether part time of full time
- Our £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the application form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.