Pulse is currently recruiting for a Band 6 MSK Physiotherapist for a position based in the area of Surrey. A car is not essential for this placement as there are regular buses running to and from the main line train station. Although on site staff car parking is available.
The ideal candidate will be working as part of a MSK team and will be treating patients with musculoskeletal, orthopaedic, and sports related injuries. This is a part time, temporary role, working for potentially 2 days a week, ideally Tuesday/Thursday or Monday/Thursday. The selected candidate will start immediately working until 03/10/2017.
Other duties will include:
- Assessment and treatment of own caseload – MSK clients
- Working within the fracture clinic
- Dealing with GP referrals for clients
- Management of clients experiencing chronic pain
- Chronic pain management for clients
- Treating patients under going planned surgery or have been admitted to hospital due to traumatic accident or incident.
- Monitoring and evaluating patients progress
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- A relevant degree/qualification
- HCPC Registered
What can Pulse offer you?
- Support and specialist advice from a friendly, experienced and dedicated consultant
- Updates on exclusive vacancies
- HireVue online interviews
- Free training
- Flexible hours that you can meet your needs whether part time of full time
- Extensive support from our wider recruitment team
- Our Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Different Payment Options PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the application form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.