Pulse is now recruiting for an exciting new position located in the area of Suffolk for a band 6 MSK physiotherapist, working within a NHS trust. Candidates applying will have at least 2 years experience within MSK outpatients and the ability to work with a high degree of independence and at a fast pace. The right candidate will be working as part of a MSK team, treating patients with a mix of MSK related injuries such as personal injury, whiplash or sports related injury.
The post is available to start as soon as possible working 37.5 hours a week between Monday and Friday. The working hours for the role are 09:00 – 17:00. The placement is for a 3 month period to cover a current vacancy.
Duties may include:
- Assessment and treatment of own caseload – MSK clients
- Working within the fracture clinic
- Dealing with GP referrals for clients
- Effectively managing own caseload
- Being professionally and legally responsible for own work
- Management of clients experiencing chronic pain
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- A relevant degree/qualification
- HCPC Registered
- Previous experience in a similar role
- 2 years experience within a NHS outpatient setting
- 2 years experience within the MSK outpatients
What can Pulse offer you?
- Support and specialist advice from a friendly, experienced and dedicated consultant
- SRE team of trained phlebotomists
- Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
- HireVue online interviews
- Free training
- Flexible hours that you can meet your needs whether part time of full time
- Our £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the application form below.
To find out more, please contact our team today.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.