Pulse is currently recruiting for a band 6 MSK physiotherapist for a position based in the area of Lancashire.
The position is part time, working 2 days per week (Tuesday and Wednesday) starting as soon as possible for a duration of 3 months. This is a brilliant new opportunity to work within a well-established private practice.
The right candidate will be working as part of a MSK outpatient team and will be treating patients with musculoskeletal, orthopaedic, and sports related injuries.
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
• A relevant degree/qualification
• HCPC Registered
What can Pulse offer you?
• Fantastic rates of pay
• Support and specialist advice from a friendly, experienced and dedicated consultant
• Updates on exclusive vacancies
• Flexible hours that you can meet your needs whether part time of full time
• Extensive support from our wider recruitment team
• Our Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the application form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.