Pulse is now recruiting for a MSK physiotherapist for an exciting new role, working within an innovative private practice in Montgomeryshire. Candidates applying will have previous experience working within MSK out patients in an NHS setting and the ability to work with a high degree of independence. You will also be expected to provide skilled assessment and treatment to all patients.
The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours working 2-3 days per week.
The right candidate will be working as part of a MSK team, treating patients with a mix of MSK related injuries such as personal injury, whiplash or sports related injury.
As this practice does not have regular running public transport nearby, it would be beneficial for candidates applying to be car drivers. There is no accommodation available on site but there are many hotels and B&B’s close.
Your duties will include:
• Assessment and treatment of own caseload – MSK clients
• Working within the fracture clinic
• Manage own caseload of patients effectively and efficiently
• Form treatment plans and keep accurate, comprehensive and up to date medical records
• Dealing with GP referrals for clients
• Effectively managing own caseload
• Being professionally and legally responsible for own work
• Management of clients experiencing chronic pain
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
• A relevant degree/qualification
• HCPC Registered
• Previous experience in a similar role
What can Pulse offer you?
• Support and specialist advice from a friendly, experienced and dedicated consultant
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Free training
• Flexible hours that you can meet your needs whether part time of full time
• Our £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the application form below.
To find out more, please contact our team today.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.