Pulse has an exciting new opportunity for a band 6 MSK physiotherapist to work within a well-established NHS trust based in Middlesex. The trust has received a good overall rating from CQC and is closely located to a main line train station.
The ideal candidate will be working in the MSK outpatient’s team for an initial 2 month period. The working hours are Monday 8am-8pm, Tuesday and Wednesday 8am-5:30pm and Thursday 8am-4:30pm.
Duties will include:
• Managing own clinical caseload
• Assess client progress, reassess and change treatment if needed
• Be professionally and legally responsible for own work
• Functional and cognitive assessments
• Referral of patients for further rehabilitation
• Discharge planning
• Develop rehabilitation programs to help rebuild lost skills and restore lost confidence
• Work with other health professionals and make referrals if needed
Skills and experience needed:
• HCPC registration
• Degree/qualification in physiotherapy
Join Pulse to benefit from:
• Support and advice from a team of friendly and dedicated consultants
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Daily payroll
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.