Pulse is currently recruiting for a band 6 MSK Physiotherapist for a position based in the area of Middlesex. The placement is easily accessible with regular buses running to and from the main line train station, on site staff car parking is also available.
The right candidate will be working as part of a MSK outpatient team and will be treating patients with musculoskeletal, orthopaedic, and sports related injuries. Other duties will include:
• Assessment and treatment of own caseload – MSK clients
• Working within the fracture clinic
• Dealing with GP referrals for clients
• Management of clients experiencing chronic pain
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
• A relevant degree/qualification
• HCPC Registered
What can Pulse offer you?
• Fantastic rates of pay
• Support and specialist advice from a friendly, experienced and dedicated consultant
• Updates on exclusive vacancies
• Flexible hours that you can meet your needs whether part time of full time
• Extensive support from our wider recruitment team
• Our Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the application form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.