Are you a resilient and passionate Physiotherapist who specialises in MSK?
We may have the dream job for you! We are seeking a Band 6 MSK Physiotherapist on behalf of our client, to join their service located in Bedfordshire. This position offers full or part time hours per week which may be flexible, for a short term locum basis.
To apply for this role you will need to have previous experience working within a MSK service, have HCPC registration, and hold the relevant qualifications.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £16 - £21 per hour.
Your duties will include:
- Management of clients experiencing chronic pain
- Assessment and treatment of own caseload – MSK clients
- Working within the fracture clinic
- Manage own caseload of patients effectively and efficiently
- Form treatment plans and keep accurate, comprehensive and up to date medical records
- Being professionally and legally responsible for own work
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- A relevant degree/qualification in Physiotherapy
- HCPC Registration
- Previous experience in a similar role
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.