Pulse is now recruiting for a band 6 musculoskeletal physiotherapist to join a private acute hospital based in London, which is one of the first in the UK to use new technologies in treatment. The placement is closely based to a main line tube station and there is also other public transport available.
The role is available to start as soon as possible working two days per week to start, this will then go up to three days per week. This placement is due to last an initial 4 week period.
The right candidate will be working as part of a MSK team, treating patients with a mix of MSK related injuries such as personal injury, whiplash or sports related injury.
Duties may include:
• Assessment and treatment of own caseload – MSK clients
• Working within the fracture clinic
• Dealing with GP referrals for clients
• Effectively managing own caseload
• Being professionally and legally responsible for own work
• Management of clients experiencing chronic pain
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
• A relevant degree/qualification
• HCPC Registered
• Previous experience in a similar role
What can Pulse offer you?
• Support and specialist advice from a friendly, experienced and dedicated consultant
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
• HireVue online interviews
• Free training
• Flexible hours that you can meet your needs whether part time of full time
• Our £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the application form below.
To find out more, please contact our team today.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.