Are you an enthusiastic and experienced MSK Physiotherapist looking for your next role?
Pulse is now recruiting for a band 6 Physiotherapist to join the specialist MSK team with a well-established NHS client based in Hertfordshire. The role is available for the successful physiotherapist to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for an ongoing period.
Applying physiotherapists will need to have previous experience working within an MSK setting and the ability to work with a high degree of independence, to be considered for the role.
Your duties will include:
• Management of clients experiencing chronic pain
• Assessment and treatment of own caseload – MSK clients
• Working within the fracture clinic
• Manage own caseload of patients effectively and efficiently
• Form treatment plans and keep accurate, comprehensive and up to date medical records
• Being professionally and legally responsible for own work
To be considered for this role applying physiotherapists must have:
• A relevant degree/qualification in Physiotherapy
• HCPC Registration as a Physiotherapist
• Previous experience within an NHS MSK setting
• Excellent time management skills
• An empathetic and motivational personality
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
• Daily payroll
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
• Expand your skill set more quickly
• Flexible hours of work
• Online interviews via HireVue
• First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
• Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
• iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
• Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal MSK Physiotherapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.