A rewarding new opportunity has opened for a Band 6 MSK Physiotherapist to join a well-established NHS trust based in Hampshire. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours, for an initial 3-6 months.
It is essential that the candidate has a valid HCPC registration and a proven track record in a similar role to be considered.
Your duties will include:
- Management of clients experiencing chronic pain
- Assessment and treatment of own caseload – MSK clients
- Dealing with GP referrals for clients
- Working within the fracture clinic
- Manage own caseload of patients effectively and efficiently
- Form treatment plans and keep accurate, comprehensive and up to date medical records
- Effectively managing own caseload
- Being professionally and legally responsible for own work
What can Pulse offer you?
- Support and specialist advice from a friendly, experienced and dedicated consultant
- Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
- HireVue online interviews
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Daily payroll
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
- Flexible hours that you can meet your needs whether part time of full time
- Our £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.