Pulse now has an exciting new opportunity for a qualified MSK physiotherapist to join a well-established private practice, based in Hampshire. The practice has been established for around 16 years and offer a range of physiotherapy services.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in MSK and be able to demonstrate this in the workplace. Acupuncture experience is preferable, although not essential. You will be required to work 40 hours per week, which must include 2 evenings and/or Saturday morning.
Working as part of a multidisciplinary team you will provide a key part in managing and preventing MSK conditions for the local community. Our client is looking for someone who wants to become part of a cohesive team working towards a common goal.
Duties within this role will include:
• Provide support, consultation and advice on MSK issues to patients
• Adapt practice to meet individual patients’ circumstances
• Build a strong, regular caseload of clients
• Advise senior leadership on issues of service delivery
• Actively participate in continual professional development to extend your knowledge
• Work as an autonomous practitioner with support available from a senior therapist as required
Skills and qualifications needed:
• BSc/MSc in physiotherapy
• HCPC registration
• Experience treating a range of musculoskeletal conditions
• A bright, modern, positive, spacious and well equipped working environment
• Competitive salary (based on experience)
• A regular in house training programme
• Funding for external training
• Pension scheme
• A forward thinking, ambitious business
To apply for this role, please use the form below or call our team for more information.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.