Are you an enthusiastic and experienced band 6 MSK Physiotherapist looking for your next role?
Pulse is now recruiting for an exciting new role, working within a NHS Hospital in Carshalton. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering 4 days per week for an ongoing period.
Candidates applying will have previous experience working within MSK setting and the ability to work with a high degree of independence. You will also be expected to provide skilled assessment and treatment to all patients.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £18 - £23 per hour.
Your duties will include:
• Management of clients experiencing chronic pain
• Assessment and treatment of own caseload – MSK clients
• Dealing with GP referrals for clients
• Working within the fracture clinic
• Manage own caseload of patients effectively and efficiently
• Form treatment plans and keep accurate, comprehensive and up to date medical records
• Effectively managing own caseload
• Being professionally and legally responsible for own work
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
• A relevant degree/qualification in Physiotherapy
• HCPC Registration
• Previous experience in a similar role
What can Pulse offer you?
• Support and specialist advice from a friendly, experienced and dedicated consultant
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Free training
• Flexible hours that you can meet your needs whether part time of full time
• Our £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please apply today using the application form below.
To find out more, please contact our team today.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.