Are you an empathetic Occupational Therapist with a keen interest in mental health?
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Mental Health Occupational Therapist, to join our fantastic NHS client’s older adult’s mental health service based in Essex. This vacancy is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours per week for an initial 3-month duration.
The Occupational Therapist in post will be working within an acute service, providing specialist assessment and treatment to older adults with a range of moderate to complex mental health conditions. Previous experience in a similar environment is essential to be considered.
Duties will include:
- Attending MDT meetings
- Contribute to the holistic assessment of physical and mental wellbeing needs.
- Assessment and intervention of individual patients needs and progress.
- Treating patients for a range of moderate to complex mental health conditions
- Working with other healthcare professionals
Skills and experience needed:
- Previous experience within mental health
- Previous experience working within an acute setting
- Relevant degree/qualification in OT
- HCPC registration
If you are an Occupational Therapist that has excellent communication and rapport building skills and would like to create a positive change to those with mental health difficulties, we would like to hear from you as soon as possible.
- Daily payroll
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- First class service from our team of dedicated consultants
- Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- HireVue online interviews
- iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal Occupational Therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.