An exciting opportunity has become available for a Mental Health Occupational Therapist, to join our fantastic NHS Client’s acute inpatient team based in Middlesex. This vacancy is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an initial 3-month period with view to extend.
Our client is seeking a band 6 OT with previous experience of working within acute mental health and inpatient settings. You must hold the relevant qualifications and be HCPC registered to be considered for this role.
Duties will include:
- Attending MDT meetings
- Contribute to the holistic assessment of physical and mental wellbeing needs.
- Assessment and intervention of individual patients needs and progress.
- Treating patients for illnesses such as, psychotic disorders, eating disorders or dementia
- Working with other healthcare professionals
The successful candidate will be working as part of a multidisciplinary team, providing care to adults with a range of organic and psychiatric conditions. Previous experience in a similar environment is essential to be considered.
Skills and experience needed:
- Previous experience within mental health
- Previous experience working within the community
- Relevant degree/qualification in OT
- HCPC Registration
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.