Our client is currently seeking an Occupational Therapist to join their private Eating Disorders service for adults, based in London. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours for an initial 3-month period.
The successful Occupational Therapist will assist patients in defining and returning to the roles in their lives that are important to them.
Key responsibilities may include:
- To manage a caseload of clients with complex needs, using evidence based /client centred principles to assess, plan, implement and evaluate group and individual interventions.
- To provide outcome-oriented group and individual occupation-focused interventions.
- To provide safe, effective, quality OT interventions that ensure positive client experience.
- To assist with carer interventions.
- To provide leadership for junior staff, through supervision and appraisal.
- To participate in the planning, development and evaluation of OT services within the eating disorders service, holding responsibility for defined projects
- To provide interventions within other parts of the eating disorders services if required
- To provide cover within the out-patients, day patient and in-patient settings as required
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.