An exciting opportunity has become available for a band 6 Mental Health Occupational Therapist, to join our fantastic Client’s inpatient team based in London. This vacancy is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours each week for an ongoing period.
You will be working within an Adult male rehabilitation centre, mostly focussing on assessments, report writing, meeting attendance and 1 to 1 interventions with some occasional group work.
Our client is seeking a band 6 OT with previous experience of working within mental health and inpatient settings. You must hold the relevant qualifications and be HCPC registered to be considered for this role.
Duties will include:
- Attending MDT meetings
- Contribute to the holistic assessment of physical and mental wellbeing needs.
- Assessment and intervention of individual patients needs and progress.
- Treating patients for illnesses such as, psychotic disorders, eating disorders or dementia
- Working with other healthcare professionals
The successful candidate will be working as part of a multidisciplinary team, providing care to older adults with a range of organic and psychiatric conditions. Previous experience in a similar environment is essential to be considered.
Skills and experience needed:
- Previous experience within mental health
- Previous experience working within the community
- Relevant degree/qualification in OT
- HCPC registration
- Daily payroll
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- First class service from our team of dedicated consultants
- Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- HireVue online interviews
- iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.