Are you a Band 6 Occupational Therapist looking for an exciting new role?
Pulse now have the new opportunity for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist who specialises in mental health, to work within a well-established NHS trust based in London.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, skilled, innovative and caring Occupational Therapist that has a keen interest in promoting positive mental health.
The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for an ongoing period.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £19 - £24 per hour.
Duties will include:
• Discharge planning
• Attending MDT meetings
• Contribute to the holistic assessment of physical and mental wellbeing needs.
• Assessment of patient progress
• Treating patients for illnesses such as, psychotic disorders, eating disorders or dementia
• Independently manage own caseload
• Working with other healthcare professionals
Skills and experience needed:
• Previous experience within mental health
• Relevant degree/qualification in OT
• HCPC registration
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Daily payroll
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Streamlined compliance process using new online technology
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 training
• Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• HireVue online interviews
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• First class service from our team of dedicated consultants
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.