Pulse now have a new opportunity for a Band 6 Community Occupational Therapist who specialises in Mental Health, to work within a well-established NHS trust based within Lancashire. The trust is based only a short distance from the nearest train station as well as regular running transport links, making it easily accessible for those who do not drive.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, skilled, innovative and caring Occupational Therapist that has a keen interest in promoting positive mental health. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering both full time or part time hours, for 2-months. As this is a community based role, applying candidates must hold a full UK driving licence as well as have access to your own car.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent is £16 -£21 per hour.
Duties will include:
• Discharge planning
• Attending MDT meetings
• Contribute to the holistic assessment of physical and mental wellbeing needs.
• Assessment of patient progress
• Treating patients for illnesses such as, psychotic disorders, eating disorders or dementia
• Independently manage own caseload
• Working with other healthcare professionals
Skills and experience needed:
• Previous experience within mental health
• Relevant degree/qualification in OT
• HCPC registration
If you feel that you would be suited to this role, please apply using to form below.
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Daily payroll
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• HireVue online interviews
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• First class service from our team of dedicated consultants
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.