Pulse is now seeking to recruit a physiotherapist to join the medicines team at a NHS trust based in Derbyshire. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an ongoing period. It is important that candidates applying have a good understanding of an acute hospital setting.
The trust has received a Good overall rating from the CQC and is situated closely to a main line train station. There is also onsite staff car parking available for those who drive.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Have previous experience in a similar role
• Have HCPC registration
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact the team today for more information.
Join Pulse and benefit from:
• HireVue online interviews
• SRE team of trained phlebotomist’s
• First class service from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Free training
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.