Are you a Physiotherapist with Medical experience looking for a new and exciting role?
Pulse has an exciting new opportunity for a band 6 Physiotherapist who has previous experience working within an medical setting, to join a well-established NHS trust based in Hertfordshire.
Candidates applying will be available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours per week for an ongoing period.
To be considered for this role you must have previous experience in medical physiotherapy. You will also need to be HCPC registered. The role will involve assessment, treatment and therapy input for patients with a wide range of acute medical conditions.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £18 - £23 per hour.
Duties within this role will include:
• Managing own ITU caseload
• Working on medical wards
• Understanding of an acute hospital setting
• Treating respiratory inpatients
• Dealing with respiratory machines
• Medical assessment
• Discharge planning
If this role is suited to you, please contact the team today or applying using the form below.
Join Pulse and you can benefit from:
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.