Pulse staffing is seeking a band 6 occupational therapist to join a medical team, based in a NHS trust in London. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing rapid assessment and discharge planning to elderly patients in the emergency department.
The role is available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours from Monday to Friday. It is also essential that candidates have previous NHS experience.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Have HCPC registration
• Have previous NHS experience
• Hold the relevant degree/qualification in occupational therapy
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact our team today for more information.
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Free training
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Daily payroll
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
*Terms and Conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.