Pulse is now recruiting for a physiotherapist to join the learning disabilities team at a well-established NHS trust based in South Yorkshire. The post is available to start as soon as possible working full-time hours Monday to Friday, for a duration of 3 months.
In this role you will be responsible for providing physiotherapy assessment, diagnosis and treatment programmes to individual clients with complex needs. You will also need previous experience of working with patients who have learning disabilities.
The placement is located around a short journey from the nearest train station with regular public transport running to and from.
Duties within this role may include:
• Provide physiotherapy treatment to patients who have learning disabilities
• Working within a multidisciplinary team
• Help to manage mobility
• Managing own caseload efficiently
• Being legally and professionally responsible for own work
Skills and experience needed:
• HCPC registration
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Experience working with learning disabilities
• Relevant degree/qualifications
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated team of consultants
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training, where we can come to you
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please apply today using the form below.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours.*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.