Pulse are currently seeking a band 6 Physiotherapist to join our clients private Learning Disabilities service located in Surrey. This vacancy is available to start as soon as possible, working 3 days per week for an initial 3 month period.
To be considered for this role you must have previous experience working with Learning Disabilities, and be HCPC registered.
Duties within this role will include:
• Intensive Interventions
• Carrying out functional assessments
• Working as part of a multidisciplinary team
• Treating clients with Autism/ADHD
• Managing own caseload
• Being legally and professionally accountable for own work
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• First class support and service from our team of dedicated consultants
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• SRE team of trained phlebotomist’s
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours. *
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.