Our client is currently seeking a band 6 Occupational Therapist to join their fantastic Learning Disabilities team within a private practice in South East London. The trust has many close by amenities and is located only a short distance from the nearest train station.
It is essential for candidates applying to have experience of working within learning disabilities and be available to start late August, working 4 days per week until December.
Pay rates shown for this role are for umbrella payment method, PAYE equivalent will be £21 - £27 per hour.
Duties within this role will include:
• ASD assessment
• Carrying out functional assessments
• Working as part of a multidisciplinary team
• Treating clients with Autism/ADHD
• Managing own caseload
• Being legally and professionally accountable for own work
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• First class support and service from our team of dedicated consultants
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Free training
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.