Our client is currently seeking a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to join their innovative team within a well-established NHS trust based in Leicestershire. The Trust is located only a short distance from the nearest train station and there is also regular running public transport.
It is essential for candidates applying to have experience of working within learning disabilities as you will be working within this area. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours Monday to Friday for an initial 4-month period.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent is £16 - £21 per hour.
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact our team today for more information.
Duties within this role will include:
• ASD assessment
• Carrying out functional assessments
• Working as part of a multidisciplinary team
• Treating clients with Autism/ADHD
• Managing own caseload
• Being legally and professionally accountable for own work
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• First class support and service from our team of dedicated consultants
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Free training
• SRE team of trained phlebotomist’s
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.