Pulse are currently seeking a band 6 Occupational Therapist to join their fantastic Adult Learning Disabilities team within an NHS trust based in Kent. This vacancy is available for candidates to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours for an initial 3-month period.
The post holder will provide evidence based and person centered occupational therapy assessment and intervention to adults with learning disabilities. Therefore, it is essential that applying candidates have previous experience working with adult learning disabilities.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method, The PAYE equivalent will be £16 - £21 per hour.
Main within this role will include:
- Providing specific assessment to individual or patient groups in relation to motor and sensory skills, cognitive skills, self-care, work productivity, and personal skills.
- Work within a multi-disciplinary team
- Contribute and conduct risk assessments and risk management plans
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Treating clients with Autism/ADHD
- Managing own caseload
- Being legally and professionally accountable for own work
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- First class support and service from our team of dedicated consultants
- HireVue online interviews
- Daily payroll
- Our vacancies offer a true life/work balance
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.