Are you an Occupational Therapist who specialises in Learning Disabilities?
Our client is currently seeking a band 6 Occupational Therapist to work 5 days per week across two sites working with 18-25-year olds with learning and physical disabilities. This rewarding opportunity entails the successful candidate to join their fantastic Adult Learning Disabilities team within a private college based in London.
It is essential for candidates applying to have experience of working within Adult Learning Disabilities and be available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours per week for an initial 3-month period. The Successful OT will need to have a full UK driving licence and access to own vehicle during working hours.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method, The PAYE equivalent will be £21 - £27 per hour.
Duties within this role will include:
• Experience writing EHCP and reports
• Ability to work autonomously as well as part of team
• Treating clients with Autism/ADHD
• Managing own caseload
• experience working with individuals with sensory processing difficulties
• Experience carrying out manual handling and seating assessment including prescription of specialist equipment
• Willing to travel to other sites as required for meetings
• Being legally and professionally accountable for own work
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• First class support and service from our team of dedicated consultants
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• Our vacancies offer a true life/work balance
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.