Are you a resilient and dedicated Physiotherapist with experience working within Intermediate Care?
Pulse is seeking to recruit a band 6 Physiotherapist to work within an Intermediate Care team located within Surrey. This placement is available to start as soon as possible working full time hours per week, for an initial 3 month period.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within a MDT team and dealing with Immediate Care Rehab. You will need to be able to work closely alongside other staff members and other healthcare professionals.
The pay rates shown are for umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £16 - £21 per hour.
Duties will include:
- Admission prevention and supported discharge
- Intermediate care in bedded units
- Rehabilitation following a fall
- Assessment of client progress
- Supporting clients and family members with advice
Skills and experience needed:
- Relevant degree/qualifications
- HCPC registration
- Excellent communication and organization skills
What to do next?
If you feel you would be suited to this role, Please contact our team for more information!
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- HireVue online interviews
- Daily payroll
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- First class support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.