Pulse requires a band 6 physiotherapist that has previous experience within intermediate care. This is for an inpatient position based in Lancashire, where the candidate will be supporting elderly individuals. The successful candidate will be joining a multi disciplinary team, therefore must be able to work successfully as a team, but must be able to work effectively independently also.
Your main responsibilities will be as follows;
• Creating and revising relevant treatment programmes.
• Advising carers on treatment programmes and training other professionals in therapy delivery.
• Monitoring and evaluating clients' progress.
• Work with some patients and their families/carers over a period of weeks or months to identify and treat their physical problem.
• Educate patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions.
• Be legally responsible and accountable.
• Writing and maintaining confidential client case notes and reports, as well as information for clients, carers and other professionals.
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and specialist advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly consultant
• Extensive support from the wider recruitment team
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time or full time
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
To apply for this role, please complete the application form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.