Pulse is seeking to recruit an experienced Band 6 Physiotherapist to work within the Intermediate Care team at an innovative NHS trust located within London. The trust is located only a short distance from the nearest train station. This placement is available to start as soon as possible for around a 6-month period, working full time hours per week within their fantastic team.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within an Immediate Care team. You will need to be able to work closely alongside other staff members and other healthcare professionals.
Pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent is £19 -£24 per hour.
Duties will include:
• Admission prevention and supported discharge
• Rehabilitation following a fall
• Assessment of client progress
• Admission prevention
• Supporting clients and family members with advice
Skills and experience needed:
• Relevant degree/qualifications
• HCPC registration
• Excellent communication and organization skills
What to do next?
If you feel you would be suited to this role, please apply using the form below. Alternatively you can contact our team for more information!
In return Pulse can offer you:
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 training
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.