Pulse is seeking to recruit a band 6 physiotherapist to work within the immediate care team at a well-established NHS trust located in the West Yorkshire area, with a train station close by and other public transport available. The role is also community based.
This placement is available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours per week. As this is a community based role, a car driver/owner is essential.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within a multidisciplinary team and dealing with immediate care. You will need to be able to work closely alongside other staff members and other healthcare professionals.
Duties will include:
• Intermediate care in bedded units
• Admission prevention and supported discharge
• Rehabilitation following a fall
• Assessment of client progress
• Supporting clients and family members with advice
Skills and experience needed:
• Relevant degree/qualifications
• HCPC registration
• Excellent communication and organization skills
• Full driving licence and own vehicle
In return Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
• Free training
*Terms and Conditions apply
Please contact our team today for more information regarding this role.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.