Pulse is now recruiting for a Band 6 Intermediate Care and Community Physiotherapist to be based in a busy physiotherapy department in the heart of Berkshire.
The suitable candidate will be available to start immediately for initially two months with the opportunity to extend. As this is a full time vacancy, the successful candidate will be expected to work from 08:30am-04:30pm, from Monday through to Friday. A car driver is also preferable for this position.
In order to be considered for this position you must have the following;
• A relevant degree qualification
• HCPC registration
• Previous exposure in Intermediate Care.
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and specialist advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly consultant
• Extensive support from the wider recruitment team
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time or full time
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.