Pulse is seeking to recruit a band 6 occupational therapist that has previous experience in intermediate care and general rehab. The role is based at a well-established NHS trust in the area of Middlesex with a main line train station nearby and other regular public transport.
This role is available to start as soon as possible for a duration of 2 months and you will be required to work full time hours, Monday to Friday.
Duties within this role will include:
• Holding rehabilitation groups for carers and clients
• Writing clear and concise notes on client progress
• Form realistic goals and participate in discharge as appropriate
• Communicate with family members and carers to give advice on care plans
• Be legally and professionally responsible for own caseload
Skills and experience needed:
• HCPC registration
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Relevant degree/qualification in occupational therapy
Join Pulse and benefit from:
• First class service from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Daily payroll
• Streamlined compliance service utilising new online technology
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions
If this role is suited to you, please fill out the form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.