Pulse is working with a client based in London who currently require an Intensive Care Band 6 Occupational Therapist to join their Female Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit, at their NHS trust 4 days per week.
The post is available to start as soon as possible for an initial period of 2-months. The trust has also received a Good overall rating from the CQC.
You will be working as part of a fantastic multidisciplinary team, managing your own caseload of clients efficiently and effectively. If you feel you are suited to this role, then please apply using the form below.
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply using the form below.
The pay rates shown are for umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent is £19-£24 per hour.
Duties within this role will include:
• Devising rehabilitation programmes to develop skills
• Writing clear and concise notes
• Working autonomously
• Dealing with equipment to assist with daily living
• Providing advice for carers and parents
Benefits of joining Pulse:
• HireVue online interviews
• Streamlined compliance process using new online technology
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomists
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training, where we can come you!
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Daily payroll
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• First class support and advice from our experienced team of consultants
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.