Our client is currently seeking an experienced Band 6 Physiotherapist to join their Inpatient Rehabilitation team within a NHS trust within Ilford. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours per week for an ongoing period.
You will be required to assess and treat your own caseload of clients and maintain associated records, as well as carrying out assessments and treatment planning. Applicants will be also supporting junior staff and delegating tasks to Rehabilitation assistants.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment. The PAYE equivalent is £18 - £23 per hour.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be HCPC registered
• Have completed the relevant degree/qualification in physiotherapy
• Have previous experience in a similar role
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the below form or contact our team today for more information.
Join Pulse and benefit from:
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• SRE team of trained phlebotomist’s
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training where we can come to you
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• HireVue online interviews
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.