Our client is currently seeking a motivational Physiotherapist to join their community team within an NHS trust based in London. The role is available for the successful physiotherapist to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours per week for an ongoing period.
The successful physiotherapist will provide assessments and the treatment of Acute Inpatients in a general hospital and potentially patients stepped down from hospital to community beds. They will also be required to assess and treat their own caseload of clients and maintain associated records.
To be considered for this role you must have:
• HCPC registration as a Physiotherapist
• Completed the relevant degree/qualification in physiotherapy
• Previous NHS experience in a similar inpatient setting
• Strong interpersonal skills – able to establish a rapport with patients
• Good time management
• Interest in anatomy and physiology
• Genuine concern for the health and wellbeing of service users
• Knowledge of S1
• Valid UK driving licence and access to a personal vehicle
If this role is suited to you, please contact our team today for more information.
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Electronic timesheet app – use the app whether your manager is present or not
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• HireVue online interviews
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal Physiotherapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.