Pulse Staffing is now recruiting for an exciting new opportunity in a NHS trust based in Cornwall. Our client is looking for a band 6 physiotherapist to join their trust as soon as possible, offering full-time hours until the beginning of January. Although there is a possibility of extension. Candidates will also be required to cover 7 days per week, so flexibility is a must.
The trust is located closely to a main line train station with regular running public transport links, there is also onsite staff parking for candidates who have their own vehicle.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be HCPC registered
• Have completed the relevant qualification in physiotherapy
• Have previous hospital experience
If this role is suited to you, please contact the team today or applying using the form below.
Join Pulse and you can benefit from:
• HireVue online interviews
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training where we can come to you
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.