Pulse are currently seeking a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to join our client’s Inpatient team within an NHS trust in Lancashire. This position is available for the appointed candidate to start as soon as possible, working full time hours each week for an initial 3 month period for view to extend.
You will be working within 8 bedded mixed gender inpatient care unit providing assessments and treatment for service users whom have complex mental health needs. You will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to contribute to the development of the service.
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.