Pulse is actively seeking a band 6 physiotherapist or occupational therapist who specialises in hand therapy, to work within a NHS trust in the West Sussex area. The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working within a hospital setting. The trust is located closely to a frequently running public transport.
The placement is available to start as soon as possible for an initial 3 months. The working hours for this role are Monday to Friday, 09:00 – 17:00. The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working within a hospital setting.
Duties within this role will include:
- Working in an outpatient setting
- Home programme activities
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Work alongside hand surgeons in order to assist with the referral of patients
The ideal candidate will:
• Be HCPC registered
• Have previous experience of working in an acute setting
• Have the relevant degree/qualifications
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (which is not affected by IR35)
• Free training
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• First class service from our team of dedicated consultants
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.