Pulse is now actively seeking a band 6 physiotherapist to work within a well-established NHS trust located in the Cheshire area, with regular transport links between the trust and the closest train station.
This role will involve working within the care of the elderly team, general mobility and discharge planning. Placement is available to start as soon as possible for a period of 9 weeks with full time working hours.
Some main duties will include:
• Assessment of client progress
• Treating clients on rehabilitation wards
• Working within the complex discharge therapy team
• Post-operative intervention
• Treating clients who are undergoing planned surgery
To be considered for this role you must have:
• Relevant degree/qualification
• HCPC registered
In return Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
• Excellent rates of pay
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the application form below
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.