Are you an empathetic and genuine Physiotherapist looking for an exciting new role?
Pulse is now seeking to recruit a band 6 Physiotherapist specialising in elderly care rehab to join our client’s community team, based in an NHS trust in Yorkshire. The appointed physiotherapist will be available to start as soon as possible to work full time hours for an initial 3-month period.
The physiotherapist will need to have previous experience of working within elderly care, rehabilitation and falls response to be considered for this post. Physiotherapists applying must also have HCPC registration, and a relevant qualification in physiotherapy.
Main duties will include:
• Monitoring and evaluating patients progress within the community
• Treating patients who are undergoing planned surgery
• Daily rehab to the patients in their own home
• Working within intense rehabilitation
• Working within the complex discharge therapy team
• Post-operative intervention
• Working with multi-disciplinary teams
• Daily running of exercise groups
To be considered for this role candidates must:
• Be HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
• Hold a relevant qualification in Physiotherapy
• Have previous experience within a similar setting
If you feel you are compassionate Physiotherapist looking to support older adults, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
• Daily payroll
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
• Expand your skill set more quickly
• Flexible hours of work
• Online interviews via HireVue
• First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
• Electronic Timesheet smartphone app meaning your timesheets are processed quicker
• Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
• Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal Physiotherapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.