Are you an enthusiastic Occupational Therapist who has previous forensic experience?
Pulse is seeking a band 6 Occupational Therapist to join our client’s friendly forensic team at an innovative NHS trust based in Staffordshire. The role is available for the appointed OT to start as soon as possible offering full-time hours per week for an ongoing period.
As this is a Forensic role, it would be beneficial that applying therapists have previous experience of working within a Forensic environment and prison settings. The occupational therapist in post will be working within a very busy team so must be able to manage own caseload in an efficient and timely manner.
Skills and experience needed:
- Current HCPC registration
- Relevant degree/qualifications in occupational therapy
- Previous experience working within Forensic/Mental health
- Forensic and Low Secure Unit experience
- Demonstrate good problem-solving skills
- Ability to think outside the box
- Ability to build trust with patients
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- First class support and advice from our experienced consultants’ team
- Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Daily payroll
- HireVue online interviews
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new technology
*terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal Occupational therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.