We are currently seeking a resilient band 6 Forensic Occupational Therapist to join our clients service within an NHS trust in London. The role is available to start as soon as possible offering full-time hours per week for an initial 3 month period, with opportunity to extend.
The post holder will be working within a female medium secure ward; therefore it would be beneficial that you have previous experience of working within a Forensic and Mental Health setting. You will be working within a very busy environment so must be able to manage own caseload in an efficient and timely manner.
Skills and experience needed:
- Current HCPC registration
- Previous experience working within Forensics
- Relevant degree/qualifications in occupational therapy
- Forensic and Low Secure Unit experience
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Ipoint timesheet app – Fewer queries results in faster payments
- First class support and advice from our experienced consultants team
- Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Daily payroll
- HireVue online interviews
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new technology
*terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.