Pulse now have an exciting new opportunity available for an Occupational Therapist who specialises in mental health, to work within a hospital based in Nottinghamshire. The pay rates shown for this role are for umbrella payment option, PAYE equivalent will be £18 - £23 per hour.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and skilled Occupational Therapist that has a keen interest in promoting positive mental health, to work within their locked female forensic unit. The post is available to start as soon as possible for an ongoing period, with the working hours of 09:00 – 17:00.
Pay rates shown are for umbrella payment option, PAYE equivalent will be £16 - £21 per hour.
Duties will include:
• Discharge planning
• Attending MDT meetings
• Contribute to the holistic assessment of physical and mental wellbeing needs.
• Assessment of patient progress
• Treating patients for illnesses such as, psychotic disorders, eating disorders or dementia
• Independently manage own caseload
• Working with other healthcare professionals
Skills and experience needed:
• Previous experience within mental health
• HCPC registration
• Relevant degree/qualification in OT
What to do next?
If you feel that you would be suited to this role, please apply using to form below.
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Daily payroll
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• HireVue online interviews
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• First class service from our team of dedicated consultants
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.